Thursday 7 November 2019

100 words challenge

Hi! Today Me and my class Room 11 did the 100 word challenge with Phil. But first we had too look at a photo with a cow that is with a suitcase that is waiting at the bus stop. Then we had to write 5 words on the pad let and then we had to choose someones else 5 words  i chose my Friend Angels one. Then we had to make a google docs and use those 5 words and also make sure to write 100 words as well. Here is mine, 


There is a cow on the footpath waiting at a bus stop waiting for the bus to come and pick him up. I can see the mountains in the background and some grass. The cow has a suitcase and it looks like kit is made from leather and wood. The cow has white, brown and black spots like a normal cow has. The cow looks like it has been waiting there for ages because it looks grumpy,angry and tired. The cow looks like it is wearing a bell or a medallion. The cow might have clothes in his suitcase.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work Lara. I like how descriptive you were in your story. I know I get grumpy and tired when I'm waiting for the bus or a plane. Maybe next time you could start your sentences in lots of different ways, not just 'The cow has...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lara,
    I am Alan from yaldhurst model school. Great job Lara. I loved how you described it from the photo. I have learnt from your blog post how to describe a photo by looking at it.

    I liked it when you described the cow and how you wrote "The cow looks like it has been waiting there for ages because it looks grumpy,angry and tired". I liked it because it would have been funny to see all the face impressions at once.

    So do you have a tip for writing like you did because I am not really good doing it like you did? And if you want you can check out my blog post sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lara, I'm Renae from Yaldhurst School.
    I like how you told us about the cow and who your buddy was.
    It was very interesting to read about.
    Maybe next time you could tell your readers what your 5 words were and your buddies 5 words were, and maybe just re-read it a little to.
    Your post made me think of a cow I met a couple days ago called daisy.
    Did you like doing the 100 word challenge?

    Kind Regards
    -Renae-

    ReplyDelete